Kristen Stremlau wrote:

> > Have any of you tried the new glycerin analysis kit from
> > Sigma-Aldrich?  I am the project leader for this new
>product
> > and would like to hear some feedback, good or bad.

And you got some - here:
http://archive.nnytech.net/index.php?view=2751&list=biofuels-biz

Or here:

... and it was bad. So you're just ignoring it?

If you please, this is a discussion list, not eBay or something.
Please respond to the feedback, otherwise your messages are just SPAM
and will be treated accordingly.

Keith Addison
Moderator

>Dear Craig,
>
>The cost for this product is $100.00/kit.  The kit has
>enough reagent to analyze 1 standard, 1 blank, duplicate
>free glycerin and duplicate total glycerin samples.
>There are volume discounts available with purchases of 20 or
>more kits.  If you will commit to a firm purchase order and
>forecast, Sigma-Aldrich will hold the inventory for you and
>ship/invoice as needed.
>
>To order, call Sigma-Aldrich at 1-888-289-8454 and tell the
>sales coordinator that you want to order BQP-02 Kits.  They
>will connect you to your regional sales rep if you want a
>place an order for >20 kits or they will process your order
>for quantities <20 kits.
>
>Thanks!
>KPS
>

>|---------+---------------------------->
>|         |           "Craig Pech"     |
>|         |           <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>|
>|         |                            |
>|         |           05/13/2003 09:59 |
>|         |           PM               |
>|         |           Please respond to|
>|         |           biofuels-biz     |
>|         |                            |
>|---------+---------------------------->

>-------------------------|
>|
>  |       To:       <biofuels-biz@yahoogroups.com>
>|
>  |       cc:
>|
>  |       Subject:  Re: [biofuels-biz] Glycerin Analysis

>-------------------------|
>

>Kristen,
>
>What is the cost? How do we order?
>
>Craig
>

> > Have any of you tried the new glycerin analysis kit from
> > Sigma-Aldrich?  I am the project leader for this new
>product
> > and would like to hear some feedback, good or bad.
> >

>http://www.sigmaaldrich.com/Brands/Fine_Chemicals/Product_Focus/Biochemical/
>
>BQP_Kit.html

Rent DVDs from home.
Over 14,500 titles. Free Shipping