Hello Vince

Bubble washing might not be the best method anyway. We still use it, but mostly we stir-wash - faster and better, and it doesn't oxidise your fuel. But you have to process it properly in the first place, with good completion. Well, you have to do that anyway, don't you?

See:

http://www.mail-archive.com/biofuel@sustainablelists.org/msg37251.html
Re: [biofuel] Questions Speed-up washing biodiesel

Best wishes

Keith

hello all,

justa few questions about washing, i have bought an aquarium pump with two different settings on it Hi \ Lo and am wondering if hi is to many bubbles. i haven't read anything about to many bubbles and was wondering. i am washing 40 gallons of BioD i will use about 10 - 15 gallons of water. Also wondering about hard and soft water. we have soft water here in Vancouver BC and had read something about it making the soap foam up more. what can i do about this or has anyone experienced anything to do with soft water?

thanks you all

vince zadworny