From: Garth & Kim Travis <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Biofuel@sustainablelists.org
Sent: Fri, 08 Jul 2005 11:34:14 -0500
Subject: Re: [Biofuel] It's imperialism, stupid

Greetings,
I don't disagree, but Canada does so much of the US's dirty work, that anyone who is knowledgeable is going to tar Canada with the same brush. Good examples of what I am saying is the software developed by Canada for electronic tracking of persons and words and the latest nonsense of not allowing delegates to the symposium on GE foods in Montreal. Canada is as much under the same control of the same multinationals as the US is. I am real tired of Canadians self righteous muck about the US, when they are in bed with Monsanto et al, just the same.
Bright Blessings,
Kim
A World citizen with a Canadian passport.