Yes Monsanto and others have used absolutely dispicable tactics against some
U.S. and Canadian farmers
who found some of their gm plants on their land. I also understand that they
just purchased the largest seed coumpany in the world. Name escapes me right
now but that particular seed co. supplies most of the worlds
vegetable and fruit seeds. I fear what these megacorps have planned with
teminator seeds for tomatoes, lettuce and virtually all our fruits and
vegtables once manipulated to not produce viable seeds or germinate the next
year. They are programmed to die after one season so farmers have to buy a new
batch of seeds each year from ...guess who?

regards
tallex

Get your daily alternative energy news

         news  resources  forums