From: "Alt.EnergyNetwork" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <Biofuel@sustainablelists.org>
Sent: Monday, August 08, 2005 1:57 PM
Subject: Re: [Biofuel] Seed terrorism

> Yes Monsanto and others have used absolutely dispicable tactics against
some U.S. and Canadian farmers
> who found some of their gm plants on their land. I also understand that
they just purchased the largest seed coumpany in the world. Name escapes me
right now but that particular seed co. supplies most of the worlds
> vegetable and fruit seeds. I fear what these megacorps have planned with
teminator seeds for tomatoes, lettuce and virtually all our fruits and
vegtables once manipulated to not produce viable seeds or germinate the next
year. They are programmed to die after one season so farmers have to buy a
new batch of seeds each year from ...guess who?