Hi Kim,

A a nefarious politician once said, " The Devil is in the details ". We have to teach the truth to live sustainable. Fools will always suffer but I appreciate your great heart and dedication.

Tom Irwin

From: Garth & Kim Travis [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: Biofuel@sustainablelists.org
Sent: Wed, 17 Aug 2005 13:13:10 -0300
Subject: RE: [Biofuel] The New Blue States/Country

Greetings,
Why would I want to see anyone suffer?  I teach living debt free whenever I get the chance, including last week to the employees at my bank.  I would like to live in a sustainable world and the only way I can see of getting there is to teach at every opportunity.  But I can not teach  those who do not want to learn.  I do truly wish, Bright Blessings to everyone.

As for history, the big general sweeps teach us more than getting lost in quibbling over details.  Even if Thucydides made up his whole book, it does not matter.  He still lets us see through the eyes of someone in another time.
Kim

snip