ah yes, magnets once again -hold on to your wallet

Wes Moore wrote:
> I received the following a few days ago.  I suspect there may be folks
> on this list who would find this interesting.  The source is from
> Anthony Craddock who organizes info for Dr Tom Bearden .   the page that
> is linked at the bottom also has Tom Bearden’s website linked.
>
> Wes
>

> Try finding the original magnetic astronauts boots that were developed
> by NASA. The original boots were excellent. For the acceptance tests, an
> engineer clad as an astronaut walked across the bottom of a steel beam
> in a high bay research area, upside down against the pull of Earth's
> gravity. He /stepped/ as he walked, putting his foot "down" and then
> picking it "up".
>
> There is no problem in finding magnets strong enough to hold the
> astronaut firmly in such an upside position. The problem with simple
> magnetic boots using such strong magnets is that, once the foot is
> planted, unless he is King Kong himself, the astronaut cannot pick up
> the foot again.
>
> However, the Radus boots completely solved that problem. If the
> permanent magnet fields are switched off

uh, how do you switch off a permanent magnet?  ans. you don't and
everything following is therefore BS

for that foot that the
> astronaut wishes to lift, he can lift it easily and take another step.
> Then if the fields are switched on again as he places his foot down,
> this switching of the fields allows him to walk in a manner resembling
> normal walking, though a little slower.
>
> To do that switching by normal "battery and coils" would be
> prohibitively bulky and heavy ­ and awkward to say the least.
>
> With the Radus boots, the astronaut could pick up his foot by simply
> switching off the permanent magnetic fields easily. They switched on
> again when he placed the foot down. And he did not have to carry a huge
> battery around with him, to furnish enormous current to do that.
>
> Well, it doesn't take a genius to see that, when you can switch a
> permanent magnet's fields easily, and the magnet also has a built-in
> memory as did the Radus magnets, then with a little ingenuity in
> switching one could use such switchable magnets to produce a
> self-switching, self-powered permanent magnet motor.

oooh, free energy

  The magnet, being a
> permanent dipole, is already a particular kind of "free energy
> generator", since it continuously gates magnetic energy

no such thing as magnetic energy

  directly from
> the vacuum due to its asymmetry in the energetic vacuum flux.
>
>>From the energy barons' viewpoint, those Radus magnets and Radus boots had to
> go, and go quickly. And go they did.

nonsense

--
Bob Allen
http://ozarker.org/bob

"Science is what we have learned about how to keep
from fooling ourselves" — Richard Feynman