-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of bob allen
Sent: Wednesday, August 24, 2005 3:21 PM
To: Biofuel@sustainablelists.org
Subject: Re: [Biofuel] Magnetic boots

Howdy Wes,

Wes Moore wrote:
> I think you have it wrong, Mr Allen.

you can call me bob, but if you want to use titles, try Professor Allen.

> Whether or not this is viable,

there is a world of difference.

  Dr Tom Bearden is an accredited scientist
> with a reputation that stands on its own.

  oh really?

He claims he has a Science PhD,  but then he also claims that his PhD
" was awarded the Ph.D. for life experience and for life accomplishment
(from Trinity College - Ed.)..."
http://www.cheniere.org/correspondence/011403.htm

when I goggle Trinity College  it turns up at least ten different
Trinity Colleges, so it would be difficult to trace his credentials. Do
you know which one?

no wait, I found it (trinity college now defunct was a diploma mill
http://web.archive.org/web/19970601203026/http://www.trinityuni.org/index.ht
ml

he also is an adherent to cold fusion:
http://www.pureenergysystems.com/news/2004/05/27/TomBeardenGrievesMalloveLos
s/

he also does weather weapons:
http://www.gaiaguys.net/weatherwar.htm

also see how tom bearden also does chemistry,
http://www.altcancer.com/vidgal.htm#beardon

and anti gravity:
http://antigravitypower.tripod.com/exper.html

and on and on, so no, I don't really think his credentials are all that
good. The main thing I  see from his web site are outlandish claims and
calls for money (vide supra)

from:   http://www.cheniere.org/

"THE FUTURE

Could be now-if development funding were made available....."

Look if this or any other "free energy device" worked why is money
needed.  Just hook up your working model to the grid, sell power, make
money, , build bigger devices, make more money, etc. etc, etc.  In a
very short time one could rule the world. From coal miners to nuclear
engineers and everything in between would be your slaves.

  In addition I think Joe Bedini has
> been able to demonstrate enough to show that anyone with the attitude you
> have shown is simply out of the flux.

out of the flux? I've been out of the loop, out of my head, out of
pocket, out to lunch, but never out the flux.

> I think some of the info from Coral Castle probably demonstrates that it
is
> our lack of comprehension that fosters your polarized attitude.

I don't think it is my problem of comprehension, but rather his problem
of reality.  Sorry to be so blunt, but free energy, magnetic energy,
over unity, etc, leave me cold. See quote below from a real scientist.

--
Bob Allen
http://ozarker.org/bob

"Science is what we have learned about how to keep
from fooling ourselves" - Richard Feynman

messages):