robert luis rabello wrote:
Joe Street wrote:

Really?

When was the last time you bought lumber in Canada?

	I built a house with Canadian lumber just three years ago and did not
see any of the problems you report.  There are still a number of new
homes going up in my neighborhood, and I haven't noticed any
deterioration of lumber quality.

Well perhaps if you live in the west where lumber supply is most plentiful the situation is different.  It wouldn't surprise me to learn that the western provinces also keep the best wood and ship the crap to the east since they have the attitude towards queens park that they do. lol.

I have seen a
dramatic decline in the quality of product retailed in this country.
All the good lumber goes south and what is left is the warped twisted
boards with more knots than you have ever seen. Tell me how is that in
my interest?

	I'm referring to the court rulings concerning NAFTA and softwood
lumber.  All of these have been in Canada's favor.  Do you disagree?

I do agree that the US has imposed illegal tariffs on Canadian lumber.

robert luis rabello
"The Edge of Justice"
Adventure for Your Mind
http://www.newadventure.ca