Hello Keith,
As I am fairly new to this list I should have done some achive research
before posting. My bad .....
You obviously have spent quite some time arguing your opinion on these
political issues. I have not. I spoke from my convictions not from my
expertise.

 As far as /trolling/ I must admit I am unfamiliar with this term. I
assume it has to do with a certain type of behavior on mailing lists or
in chat rooms. Since I have very little experience in either arena I
will do my best not to do this in the future.

I may not be the brightest bulb in the box but I do learn. From now on I
will allow these political issues and religious issues to be discussed
here without my input. With my somewhat limited verbal sparring skills
and my deep seated convictions I would simply get in the way of
/meaningful /discussions. Is this "penitent" enough for you ?

The unanimously vehement reaction to  my comments speaks volumes. Thanks
for the education. It is all your's. I don't mind a good fight but  why
bother .....

I will limit my discussions to areas I know even less about, namely
building my first biodiesel processor.

Have at it.

Signing off from this thread and any other remotely related threads.

With warm (occassionally very warm) regards,
Clif