No you shouldn't be dumped from the list.

Let's me see if I can put it in terms of your reactor.

If a guy down the street designed a reactor, and it caught fire.

2 months later he builds it again, and it catches fire again.

Who is at fault?

A different person hearing about biodiesel decides to build the same type of
reactor, despite hearing about the fires, and that one catches fire.    Who
would be at fault?

A third person finds out about BioDiesel and  builds this reactor design,
and it catches fire.   Who is at fault?

And a 4th person and a 5th person and so on, and most of the times the
reactor designs catch fire.    Who is at fault for the fires?

Ok now it is common knowledge that this reactor design is likely to catch
fires sooner or later.

What about if after the fires, you built the same design, despite being
warned many times that this is a dangerous design?
Who's fault would it be, that your reactor caught fire and burned down your
house, and your wife or kid ended up with 2nd degree burns because of it?
How do you think the people that warned you would feel, that they warned
you, but, you failed to listen?    Would they feel sorrier for you that your
reactor burned down or sorrier for the person that ended up with the 2
degree burn?    I think so.

How would you feel, if you know a person was warned that a reactor design
was dangerous, many times, before they built it, and they still built it?
What about after the reactor burned down and someone was injured or killed
because the warnings were not heeded?    Sure, you would feel bad, that it
happened, but, you would also be angry, because the hurt and the pain need
not have been as severe if some precautions were taken.

I hurt, that it happened, but, in many ways I am extremely angry with the
situation, because I know, without any doubt, that it need not have been
that bad ( or be as bad as it is ) had more people been prepared, or taken
more steps to be prepared for the worst.    Not just with individuals, but,
with the city of New Orleans, for it sure does not look like they had any
comprehensive disaster plan.    And if anybody should have had a plan in
place to deal with a worst case scenario, they should have.    The state is
just as guilty, they knew how bad it could get for years, heck I knew for 15
years that this could happen, so did many other, and the warnings were out
there.    Unfortunately it always starts with the individuals, because, it
almost always takes at least 72 hrs to really get people and supplies moving
to those that needs it.

What am I doing about it?

It doesn't matter, because someone could claim I'm making it up, and how
would I prove a negative wrong?

Greg H.