This is such balloney.  It is so easy to be an armchair quarterback.
He needs to research his facts a little before spewing junk.

The reason that FEMA couldn't respond, is because there is very
little of FEMA left.  It was put under the control of the "department
of homeland security" which has spent two years cutting it's
budget and siphoning off the cash into it's own projects.  There
was little response because there is little FEMA left to respond
with.

No one at DHS knows anything about repsonding to disasters and
they had fired everyone who did.  Result?  Just look around.

Besides, I have never seen anything intelligent come from Mr. Moore
except this kind of headline-grabbing-attempt verbage.

The problem is DHS and the funding for FEMA.  Simple sollution...
put the $ back where was supposed to be and for what it was
intended, and get rid of the SS (oops, I mean HS).

Jerry