'soldiers' with a capital 's'?  nice touch.

so, these doctors castro has offered to send, since they were at one point in
their youth soldiers by virtue of universal conscription, they are condemned
to be forever regarded as such?  i guess that means that all cuban immigrants
since 1959 should be regarded with suspicion.  best round them up and cart
them off to gitmo posthaste.

-chris b.