Hellow Keith
   Thank you very much for your kind reply.

You're welcome, I hope we manage to do it.

>     As Manick is from India ,
As Manick is from Malasia and also he move often there
I have written to him about your  dedicated to help all the farmer in the world , the only one such in net.

Doesn't the same thing happen in Brazil too? And in Africa?

 Fermentation is the same as you think.But the  distillation
has three pot the bigpot wood  fired at the bottom , the  intermediate size pot  at the top as
the condensor  with  water and the small pot  inside  big one under  the watercondensing pot with some suport

The foto can make the understandin well .

May be our list members can improve the degin .

 The other project I need help from you is to make solid  gelbiofuel  using the waste from Bio D
process as this require low cost stoves

 I wish your hard work of  JFT the  great  work need to have great future , making possible the links of  people via web conference etc so that  our journey together possible as I find JFT  is simple useful and practical than many fotologs, weblogs .

  Let me have the helping hand  for your sleepless work

thanking you
yours
Pannirselvasm

>   Balaji can be  of very much helpful  and there are a lot of our
>list members .

Yes, lots of Indian members, including many who don't post. They're
welcome anyway of course, but maybe some of them can help with this.

Best wishes

Keith