Hi as I figure this is almost $10.50 a gal I get mine at a fuel & oil supplier at $2.35 that’s including the taxes.

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Paul S Cantrell
Sent: Monday, October 03, 2005 1:29 PM
To: Biofuel@sustainablelists.org
Subject: Re: [Biofuel] Red Devil Lye - Roebic-Heet

Brian Rodgers wrote:
I thank you very much.

You are welcome, of course...Kim  knew about it, I just copied the stock #...

This is just the kind of info I need to get started. If I see this
info five or so times it just may have a chance to sink in.
Keith said I should just get started. At the moment I am content to
read and research as I don't own a diesel engine. I am in no rush. The
alternative is to make ethanol which is why I joined to this group to
begin with. It seems to me like bio-diesel is a whole lot simpler.
So for me just getting started is finding where the chemicals can be
had locally. Your info did just that. I live in New Mexico and we have
a Lowes. Now I need, I know, always something else, where do I get
methanol for my test batches?
Slowly but surely,
Brian Rodgers

Advance Auto Parts has Heet (yellow bottle) on sale this week for *only* US$0.98 per 12 oz (355 ml) and there's one in Clovis, NM...Other auto parts stores carry it too.  We have a fuel distributor here in town, when I get to the point of moving beyond test batches.

I just started driving my VW Jetta TDI as a daily driver last Monday, so I'm still in the test batch stage myself...

Fred Finch wrote:
Paul,

make sure to update the subject heading.

fred

Sorry Fred, Keith et al.
My bad.  I realized it as soon as I hit 'send' and Gmail doesn't have a recall option.  If I have one complaint about Gmail, it is that it does not show you the subject title on replies.  But it is not their fault, it is mine, I just need to click the 'Edit Subject' button

DOH!

--
Thanks,
PC

He's the kind of a guy who lights up a room just by flicking a switch