Dear Sir:

While I do not take issue with your assessment of Dr. Atkins, I must
demand that you retract your statement:

"Some TinFoilHat types have suggested his family refused an autopsy and
had his body cremated to destroy any evidence in cardiovascular disease."

as it unfairly stereotypes those us who choose this versatile and inexpensive
headgear.

If you do not, I will be forced to challenge you on the Field on Honor.  If I
do not hear from you
within 24 hours, I will get out a roll of Reynolds Finest and begin folding my
weapon.

You have been warned.  Your fate is in your hands.

Mike Weaver
President, potentate, hegemon, Lord High and most exalted & &
The Global Tin Foil Hat Society.