Hello Michael

>methanol my biodegrade but into what?

Umm, a little lower down it says: "... which are capable of
completely degrading methanol to carbon dioxide and water."

Yon carbon dioxide is a greenhouse gas because the methanol would
almost certainly be fossil fuel-derived, but it's going to be
released whatever you do with the methanol, including making
biodiesel with it and burning it in your motor.

So what do you do with your wash-water? Do you recover the excess
methanol from the biodiesel portion before washing?

Best wishes

Keith