Sent: Wednesday, October 12, 2005 3:40 AM
Subject: [Biofuel] good wvo candidate

Hey, I'm new to the list and I've just recently become interested in using waste cooking oil to fuel my commute.  I am looking to buy a good diesel truck to convert.  So far, I've gathered that an older dodge is probably the best route.  I've also heard that indirect injection is better than direct injection and older engines are more durable.  Am I on the right path?  Please let me know, because I am chomping at the bit.

Make April 15th Just Another Day-----Visit FairTax.org

Mandy Regal