DC.  In the Summer I almost always take a quick shower.  I usually use Castile soap - trying to see how hard it is to make.  It costs a fortune.
Anyone ever make liquid Castile soap?

-Mike

Kurt Nolte wrote:
On 10/14/05, Mike Weaver <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I agree.  Only on weeks where I do real work - splitting wood or such do
I take a shower daily.  Mostly every other day is fine.  This is not
always true in the Summer, though.  I am on the East Coast.

Northeast or Southeast? Or even worse, Deep South?

They're something of a requirement here in the Southeast. Humidity up around 70-80 percent all year 'round, with summertime heat indexes spiking up over 115-120F.

Plus I bike to work each morning, a good 15-16 miles, and home again in the afternoon (In the middle of that heat, ugh!), so during the summer I will instead often do two shorter "semi-showers"; the one in the morning is more to rinse out the hair and get it manageable, with a more "normal" shower after I've biked in that heat.

I guess though that I'm weird, cold showers are my preference. Certainly less taxing on our NG water heater, though. And cool showers are pretty effective at cleaning if you've been sweating heavily recently, I've found. Very relaxing too.

Just another data point.
-Kurt