Greetings all:

I have a good friend in the restaurant supply business and he has access
to pretty much all the WVO he wants.  I do not think he is interested in
refining it to BD, with all the attendent hassles, but he did point out
it would be pretty easy to de-water and filter it, and then just package
it in 35 lb containers.  I told him I suspected there would some market
for this, in that if it were cheap enough and of consistent quality, I
personally would be willing to forgo drum-diving in favor of cheap clean
feedstock.
Anyone have any thought?  He floated .50 a gallon.  He is in the DC MD
VA WV DE region.

-Mike