Very good thanks Ken
Now that you jog my memory I recall buying methanol at the parts store
last week and right next to the Heet brand de-icer I saw isopropyl
alcohol.
next,  I need to look in the archives for ethylene glycol as I
remember talk of it here last month. At the time I was interested in
something else so I skimmed it with little absorption on mind part.
Anyway isn't glycol a anti-freeze? I am ready to take Chemistry 101 at
the local university.
Brian Rodgers