Hi,all,
  Thank you,Mike,for the e-mail of Mr Hinman,I will
try to contact him for more info.
  Hi,Lee,
  Couple a days ago I heard about this fuel-cleaning
system and make some calls to some friends of mine for
inquiry.It seems this kind of separators are commonly
used in the ships,the fuel does not com well with the
see water together.As I`v been told,every ship is
equipped at least with 2 separators,especially in the
navy,but in the commercial fleet too.
  Today I have some responds-I found one capable of
purifying 3,3 t/h mazut and the offer is $3500-second
hand of course,3,7 kW/1400 RPM.Since the oil is with
lower density,the rate can be increased,and I am going
to switch an inverter to the motor,what gives me the
opportunity to increase the RPM`s 6 times.I should see
the specifications of the bearings and replace them if
they are not suitable.
  Yes,Michael,this is the construction-one inlet,two
outlets,exactly as you described it.The one,with the
price was in the navy arsenal in Varna,the biggest
port in Bulgaria.It is Russian made,and I am still
waiting for more offers in Monday to come.I just
wonder why,if this machines are so wide spread,we did
not have used it before?
  To everyone interested:Search the maintenance
facilities of the navy and the ships yards,there
should be The Separator!
  I am still concerning about the use;I imagine this
way: WVO-seprtr/dewatering/-reactor-seprtr/glyc
out/-washing-seprtr/dewatering/-finished BD.Am I
somewhere wrong with the sequence?
  Best to all of you
   Rumen