Check this modification out!!

http://www.hscsupercharger.com/

fred

On 11/7/05, robert luis rabello <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
DHAJOGLO wrote:

> Robert,
>
> I'm not sure what type of engine you have, but an option might be to modify it to use ethanol and then delay the timing to get higher compression.

        I'd like to run ethanol in my truck!

        Getting higher compression out of a Briggs and Stratton engine would
involve milling the cylinder head.  For the amount of time the
shredder will be used every year, that hardly seems to justify the
machine shop expense.  I've also seen tiny turbos in my internet
meanderings, and while installing one of those would be really cool
(Robert's turbo shredder!), I'm probably better off to swap the engine
with an electric motor when it dies.

> You could buy the horse and feed it the cornstalks and compute your milage based on that!

        Then I wouldn't need the shredder, would I?

robert luis rabello
"The Edge of Justice"
Adventure for Your Mind
http://www.newadventure.ca