Just an addition:
 In my early batches I was so curious how the BD will
affect the engine I did that test-after the third wash
the fuel was something like Fanta orange,with lot of
water dispersed within,but I pour it in the tank.My
Renault 11 was just fine.Then I heated the BD to
dewater it and what I found?The MPG raised and some
loss of power appeared(5-8%).The same BD with water
was better fuel than without water.The mean problem is
that the water does not stays dispersed!I recall in
the early `80 there was a Russian invention how to mix
gasoline with water by means of
piezo-quartz(ultrasonic frequency)submerged in the
tank,but all I can remember is only the idea!Nowadays
I read somewhere someone was trying to rich the same
effect by azeothrop agents.