Hello All,

I thought I should introduce myself and start a
conversation in the process.

I am interested in Biofuels as an alternative to the
fossil fuels. I believe that with all the technology
that man posses that it is a shame that we can't, or
maybe I should say, won't create a ultra fuel
efficient means of transportation.

That being said, I drive a small Suzuki car and in the
non-icey road months I ride a vespa. I am looking into
getting an older diesel car/van/truck that can be run
off of Biodiesel.

I currantly live in St. Paul, Minnesota, USA and I am
interested in meeting/talking to like minded people...

Along those lines, have anyone looked at converting
their home heating furnace/water heater to Biodiesel?

I found this company
http://www.irvingoilco.com/homeheat/product4.html that
looks interesting.

Dave