Sent: Wednesday, February 15, 2006 10:38 PM
Subject: Re: [Biofuel] Trying to produce biodiesel in laboratory scale

One thing I've never seen mentioned is using sodium methoxide from a company such as BASF.  I am using it in lab work and find it very convenient.  It is water-free and about 25% in methanol.  Take a look at this web page

I do not know what the cost would be in the quantities you would use.  Btw BASF is very large and it is likely to be available in many countries.

Dennis