All the more reason, perhaps, to consider organizing on a national
level.  Not only will we have more clout and respect when it comes to
biodiesel production self-accrediation, but when we eventually get
into ethanol (a biofuel that is useable by a much larger portion of
the general population that biodiesel is) we may have an easier time
getting the Canadian government to grant us the ability to make our
own legally.

In either case, this calls for grassroots action, and sooner than later.

Andrew Netherton