I think that the Repugs stealing the election to put Dubya in the WH shows
that Kerry
would have been better. Yeah, Kerry is a war machine backer, but Dubya
is attacking the enviroment, dividing the country, running up unbelievable
deficits,
ad infinitum. Kerry's backing of the Iraqi war was totally dumb. But that
was his only
major fault. Dubya makes anyone look great in comparison. He is beyond the
pale.
(Cheney is a supreme conniver and is, of course, more dangerous than Dubya.
Dubya
is limited, but plays his role as a not too sharp (and thus somewhat
unaccountable)
Texas macho redneck very well.)
Peace, D. Mindock  P.S. I am no fan of Kerry, btw, but he would've been far
gentler wrt environmental
issues. I like Dennis Kucinich a whole lot.

.........................................................................................................................-----
 Original Message -----From: "Evergreen Solutions" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>To:
<Biofuel@sustainablelists.org>Sent: Friday, March 24, 2006 9:22 PMSubject: Re:
[Biofuel] Fw: "How To Steal an Election"> KEITH!>> Finally. Someone else has
said it...>> "But Kerry, and Gore before him, would only have meant business
as> usual anyway,different band, same old song, everybody hates it. Don't> you
have any rock'n'roll?">>> While I certainly don't advocate *not* voting, I'm
glad someone has> pointed out that alternative elected individuals would not
have meant> a deviation from the status quo.>> My vision for 15 years down the
road....you have to slide the barcode> of your governmentally issued ID to
vote....which of course contains> an stage-encrypted RFID and an algorithym
based off some sort of a> checksum against the DNA information recorded on the
ID.>>!
  Don't get me wrong, nobody's getting my DNA w/o a fight.....>>