Zeke,

Why are you concentrating on emerging technology for purchase when the purpose of this forum encourages the opposite? This is especially true when the discussion is about technology which is accessible to most people (at least most people on this list).

Fill a glass box with PV and clear oil. If there is a problem with this application, please let me know. I'm not too proud to concede that I may have missed something.

What would Schumacher do?

Mike

Zeke Yewdall <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
What about the liquid PVs?? I think that Konarka is developing one of
those. And a company in Austrailia. They supposedly had some
pre-production prototypes about a year ago, but I haven't seen
commercial ones yet. They use some sort of nano-crystal, and liquid
inside, which can be replaced in 10 years when it degrades....

http://www.konarka.com/ Hmm. Looking at the website, it looks like
it's not the Konarka stuff. I'll try to find the website of the
australian one.

Zeke

[snip]