Hi again

Unfortunately no-one has answered my last post- have I found an
insurmountable problem?!

Going back a few steps and trying to figure out what's going on, I've
done some more 1l batches on the original WVO I used in my process,
using 9.5g of 90% KOH I got three layers- lovely bio for the top 1/2
(which passed the wash test and burnt fine), then some original oil
unreacted, then some glycerine. Using 10.8g KOH I got very dark "bio"
on top, which passes the wash test but doesn't burn, then glycerine
at the bottom (looks like the right amount), but no oil un-reacted! I
have trawled the archives but I can't seem to find anything that will
help. I realise that I have some incomplete reactions happening but
I am confused by the continually different results.

Charles