Hi John,

I don't mean to be a pain in the ass but, your focus is on company profits, re-issue of currency, and monetary greed - not a common denominator in an explanation on why both capitalist and communist societies would fail.

At least for now, it's not an explanation that makes sense to me.

More to the point, governments irrespective of the model they follow, fail because citizens do not realize the importance of participation (IMHO).

- Redler

John Mullan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I believe that either economic model (communist or capitalist) is
destined to collapse, sooner or later. One of the main factors being
greed. Greed is what causes inflation. Companies are driven to make
more profit. People need more income to purchase the higher priced
items they need AND "want" (ie; form of greed).

In my area, I know many people earning minimum wage (Canada) and even
simple one-room apartments tax their ability to have any disposable
income. But there are also many companies that would be hard pressed to
increase their prices such as to pay significantly more than minimum
wage and still have a decent customer base.

Add to the picture the coming "death" of cheap energy and the picture
becomes even more bleak.

Economic crash and the re-issue of currency has happened before and has
to happen again. To survive, eliminate your debt and try desperately to
own all your property out-right.

Just my two-cents worth.

Cheers,
John