Hallo Hakan,

No offense intended, but I've been all over Europe and there are plenty
of big people there.  I was (don't ask) at a Mercedes Benz dealers
convention and most of the men were easily over 6 feet and at least 250
lbs.  Look at Hemut Kohl.  He's big and heavy.

I do agree that Americans are wider than Europeans; we eat ALL the time,
but I've seen big Germans, Swedes and lots of big fellows in the UK.
"Why, he's twenty stone if he's an oz!"

I'm 6'1" and 200 lbs and there's plenty of room for me in my VW so
they've clearly figured that they'll be selling to big folks.  It's not
a big car but it is cleverly designed.

I do think they'll have to make the seats wider, though ;-)

-Weaver