first one doesnt display and 2nd one is discussion of scrubbing and algal growth. No reference to the vunderalgae that is an oilcrop.

Kirk

Appal Energy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
You could also take a look at these:

http://www.netl.doe.gov/publications/proceedings/01/carbon_seq/5a4.pdf
http://www.greenfuelonline.com/news/IECR.pdf

They're listed under "Resources" on the same Green Car Congress page.

Todd Swearingen