I'm not upset. I know that Clinton wouldn't take Osama on a silver platter 3 times. The atack may have come come on Bush's watch, but the inaction came on Clinton's, the first WTC bombing, Simalia, the USS Cole. I'm sure there is more than that.

The Dems/Libs would try the same thing if God Himself told what happened.

DHAJOGLO <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Gregg,
I don't mean to get you too upset. But, hypocracy runs thick when it comes to this mini-series. I don't doubt that Clinton's administration could have done things differently but remember, the attack came on BushCo's watch and the seeds were planted over several years.

On Sunday, September 10, 2006 6:28 PM, Gregg Davidson wrote:
> Bush Lied! Bush Lied!! Bush Lied!!! Can't you people come up with something better than that?

Its interesting, they impeached Clinton for a lie. The country was outraged at such an atrocity as a lie to the nation. Would you suggest a lie about illicit sex is worse then a lie that has led to the deaths of the US's service men and women? Or a lie about why 3000 people lost their lives in 9/11?

> I'm so sorry we pissed off "Uncle" Osama. We'd better not make him mad or he'll do some really mean like call the ACLU on us.

Hey, I would love to see Osama captured. But blaming his actions on one presidency only serves those who would hide from the truth. And my suggestion that Clinton was no more at fault then the two presidents previous to him (not even including Eisenhower's successful attempt at destabilizing Iran) still stands. Thus, to propagate a story that places blame for 9/11 at the feet of the Clinton administration is not only unfair but down right unpatriotic and un-American. Its deplorable to those who suffered loss to lie about why and how it happened.

-dave