Hey Malcolm I just spent a half hour watching a bunch of videos associated with
your url.
  Very funny stuff except for the thought their vote counts as much as ours.
  Has to be seen to be believed.

  Kirk

malcolm maclure <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
  Hey D, you missed something out there when you talk about apathy / sleeping,
& that's stupidity! (Not that I would apply that to all in the US &
certainly not those on this list, so no offence intended guys!!) But the
link below is a testament to the successful job a succession of US
governments have made to keep the majority of US citizens "dumbed down" &
therefore more controllable, & yes before anyone jumps down my throat we
have 'em here in the UK too! We call them Chavs, lol.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HY8u54jFubM

Peace indeed & god help us...whoever he is....

Regards
Malcolm