    *From:* Dawie Coetzee <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
    *To:* biofuel@sustainablelists.org
    <mailto:biofuel@sustainablelists.org>
    *Sent:* Thursday, March 01, 2007 1:21 AM
    *Subject:* Re: [Biofuel] A quote for our time from another time

    I would broaden that to technological freedom. With apologies:
    */Unless we put technological freedom into the Constitution, the
    time will come when manufacture will organize into an undercover
    dictatorship to restrict the art of making to one class of men and
    deny equal privileges to others:/* ... Isn't that exactly what has
    happened?   -D