Thankyou very much, folks, that about wraps it up I think.

I'll forward these messages to the Sahel group.

By the way:
http://www.fao.org/docrep/X5043E/x5043E05.htm
Minor oil crops - Individual monographs (Balanites-Borneo tallow
nut-Brazil nut-Caryocar spp)

Edible - unlike jatropha:

http://www.hort.purdue.edu/newcrop/FamineFoods/ff_families/BALANITACEAE.html
BALANITACEAE - Famine Foods