> I don't see cows being kept on rooftops. Cow-sized staircases would just
> consume too much space! But I do see small dairy operations within easy
> walking distance of city centres.
>
> Dawie

LOL.  Probably not cows.  But a goat could.  And chickens.  Milk and
eggs.  They eat the scraps from the rooftop garden and turn it back
into protein for the humans and fertilizer for the garden.  We need to
start seeing our roofs as something other than wasteland helping
generate a heat island and view it as a land area that we could use
for food and energy production.