40% of city water in the US is substandard. Water in my town is not to be drunk
by pregnant women or children under 2. I think they are way too lax. I dont
even grow edibles with this water. Our family garden is at my daughters on a
different aquifer.
  Most bottled water is not RO by the way.

  Kirk

Jeromie Reeves <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
  Those trace elements are put back by many water companies. To get
good, pure natural water, buy from
www.oregontrailmountainspringwater.com