On the road I drink bottled water. The chloramine levels in some towns gives me
a sore throat. Plus it is a carcinogen.

Jeromie Reeves <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:  Yup Coke, Pepsi, and some other
large companies are evil polluting
corporate entities.
The link I posted is to a small (local) bottling company that is not evil.

If city water is substandard then that needs dealt with, but what does
that have to do with bottled water? The company is spending the money
to clean, package, and distribute it. They should be allowed to do so.
I also think they should be shut down immediately if there is
contaminates in the water. I am not one for piddly fines, a 30 day
shut down per offense, after 3 the company is disbanded. Same for city
water, there is simply no reason for it other then laziness.

Its like this collapsed bridge in MN. How far would 2 billion go for
fixing all the bridges in the state? For providing education? For any
number of other domestic programs, like wind & solar energy.

As for the lacking minerals in bottled water, so what? As long as they
do not lie about what IS in it, or is NOT in it, then they are fine.
If the water does not fit your diet just do not buy it or supplement
your diet.

Am I missing something?