Hi Mike and all,

Folks in America can't have everything. There have to be priorities. You can have the most expensive military in the world chasing ghosts or you can have national healthcare. Now in Uruguay I pay some pretty heavy taxes but everyone has healthcare. My prescriptions are U$5.00 each. They cost 10 times that in the states but at least there I can get frisked by airport security and photographed by a multitude of hidden cameras for my taxes. Now that's value. :->

Tom Irwin

Express yourself instantly with MSN Messenger! MSN Messenger Download today it's FREE!