See:

U.S. Use of Radiological Weapons
Calls for an International Tribunal
By Mark H. Gaffney
08/23/07 "ICH"

(Long article, 12,600 words.)

>And nobody seems to notice, eh? Except the victims.

... "Long ago, historians of the Vietnam war noted that the intense
debate about the war that gripped America rarely made much reference
to the suffering of the Vietnamese people. Only "peaceniks" on the
far left paid much attention to the two million or more Vietnamese
who died, to the corpses and torched villages and napalmed children
that were the living - and dying - reality of the war. In the
mainstream, where the "serious" discussion unfolded, the only
question that mattered was: What is this war doing to the USA? Is it
to our benefit to keep on fighting, or are we better off
withdrawing?"...
-- The Forgotten Vietnam - Iraq Parallel, by Ira Chernus, August 23, 2007
http://www.commondreams.org/archive/2007/08/23/3352/

If you talk to Americans now about the Iraq war victims they almost
always think you mean dead US soldiers.

Best

Keith