Fritz,

Maybe it is not that important where he was born, if I remember right
he lived and worked in France.
They often say that French is one of the few languages that is
suitable to explain mathematics. He
was however Jewish and spent most of his active life in
France.  Considering his historical importance,
no wonder that it is conflicting claims on where he was born.

Hakan

At 05:28 PM 9/9/2007, you wrote:
>Hi Kirk,
>did you watched the whole Video?
>I found a small (or big ) Mistake towards the End!
>Albert Einstein was presented as an other Austrian Scientist!
>In my books Einstein was born in Ulm Germany and this makes him a
>German Scientist!
>Not very important in my Philosophie but why the misrepresentation?
>Fritz

Hakan Falk
http://energysavingnow.com/ and http://villaslujo.com/
Tel. Spain +34 972 32 05 89
Mobil. +34 609 30 47 35
Tel. Sweden +46 (0)40 692 82 10 or 693 60 92  (skype)
Mobil +46 (0)70-520 68 44
Skype user hakanfalk
MSN [EMAIL PROTECTED]