Hello Jan

I think you have your answers. but here's the whole thing:

http://www.rsc.org/chemistryworld/News/2007/September/21090701.asp
Biofuels could boost global warming, finds study
Chemistry World

Full research paper:
N2O release from agro-biofuel production negates global warming
reduction by replacing fossil fuels

Abstract:
http://www.atmos-chem-phys-discuss.net/7/11191/2007/acpd-7-11191-2007.html
PDF: