Hi Hakan ;

> but the number of human corps laying around and
> later also excavated,

Well, no one is denying that war is a terrible thing,
and that there were many corpses lying around, but
possibly they were caused by starvation and disease
due to relentless Allied bombings of supply routes for
food?  How does eye witness accounts of many corpses
lying around during a time of war translate into a
coordinated plot for extinction?

> be upset about what you
> are saying and consider you as a dangerous person.

Sorry to hear that.  If you consider me to be a
dangerous person, then I am afraid to think of what
you consider Fred Leuchter.  He is the one who
testified as an expert witness, not me.

Best Regards,

Peter G.
Thailand