Peter,

Why should you be afraid of what I think about Fred Leucher? It is many
who testified about much, true and untrue things. How many people that
personally lived trough this time and place did you knew and have you
talked to?

If you are really interested, it is mountains of material, including
documents,
testimonies and confessions from the perpetrators themselves.

I do not think that you are a dangerous person, but the view that you express
is very dangerous, because it represent the essence of why this can happen
and be repeated. Denial in itself can be very dangerous.

I have never been a victim myself, but knew and know several who have been.
In Nasi Germany, Soviet, Spain, Cambodia, Chile and in Bosnia. I have low
expectations on the mankind to learn from history and know how
horrible this have
been for the victims. As a Swede, I have grown up in a country with
more than 200
years of peace, but also a country that for its size (a population of
half the size of
New York with surroundings) have been very active in humanitarian
causes. US is
also known for the this, at the same time as they in many cases have been a
perpetrator and supporter of perpetrators. Vietnam is not a very
proud part of the
history and it was very interesting to visit and see Song My. Iraq
will also be a
shame in the US history.

I think that it is essential for mankind to recognize and hopefully learn from
from the events. It does not help a bit with attitudes of denial, or labelling
whole nations or people for what a small group in power did during a
relatively
short period. What is important, is to recognize the truth and learn from it.
It will happen again, but maybe it can be minimized by the knowledge.

Hakan

At 11:47 PM 10/17/2007, you wrote:
>Hi Hakan ;
>
> > but the number of human corps laying around and
> > later also excavated,
>
>Well, no one is denying that war is a terrible thing,
>and that there were many corpses lying around, but
>possibly they were caused by starvation and disease
>due to relentless Allied bombings of supply routes for
>food?  How does eye witness accounts of many corpses
>lying around during a time of war translate into a
>coordinated plot for extinction?
>
> > be upset about what you
> > are saying and consider you as a dangerous person.
>
>Sorry to hear that.  If you consider me to be a
>dangerous person, then I am afraid to think of what
>you consider Fred Leuchter.  He is the one who
>testified as an expert witness, not me.
>
>Best Regards,
>
>Peter G.
>Thailand

Hakan Falk
http://energysavingnow.com/ and http://villaslujo.com/
Tel. Spain +34 972 32 05 89
Mobil. +34 609 30 47 35
Tel. Sweden +46 (0)40 692 82 10 or 693 60 92  (skype)
Mobil +46 (0)70-520 68 44
Skype user hakanfalk
MSN [EMAIL PROTECTED]