http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-8545585184878490822&q=future+mankind&total=884&start=0&num=10&so=0&type=search&plindex=0

  He says it is planned. He has some good clips of Bush and entourage.
  Some of it seems a bit over the top but who knows.
  Kirk

James Machin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
  The Goldman Sachs 'Outlook 2008' report claims that oil production has been
flat for 4 years whilst demand has increased. They say that the gap has been
plugged by biofuel production - land under bioF production up to 80 million
Ha. from 12 m Ha. 6 years ago - displacing food crops.
They say that peak oil has morphed into peak food and predict widespread
famin in 18 to 36 months.
So, peak oil 4 years old, and we're passed peak food?
Could be.
I reckon we're also passed peak money too!

Where will it all end????

James