>Great Keith - that's the reply I've been waiting for - and expecting.
>We've all got a lot to thank you for.
>Thank you!

You're most welcome James, thanks for your kind words.

>James
>ps. hope you don't get 2 of these

Only one. :-)

>  One definite plus here where I am is that local produce prices are becoming
>ever more competitive - without changing

Good point.

I wonder if that also applies to what unsubsidized farms in 3rd World
countries can still manage to produce in competition with the
artificially cheap, heavily subsidized commodities dumped on their
markets by the rich countries now the rich-country struff is getting
pricier. If that's quite what's happening...

Best

Keith