Kirk,
     As I stated, my interest is mainly in regard to increased rates of
autism, and attention deficit disorders as relating to mercury and/or
aluminum in vaccines, and to increased rates of asthma, possibly due to
"tricking" the immune system with multiple doses of vaccines.

But:
>> "This is not a rare occurrence. Epidemics in fully vaccinated
>>populations are a rule rather than an exception..."

and

>> "The DEATH RATE from smallpox was actually higher among
>those who had been vaccinated."

Caught my attention. I wanted to know who is being quoted and where I can
find the info.

     I don't think I suggested that passive immunity is as effective as
active immunity. I certainly do not wish to defend the pharmaceutical
industry.

>  If you cant find this info on the web you arent looking.
     You can find just about anything you want on the web (or is it at
Alice's Restaurant?). You can even learn how to make biodiesel the wrong
way. Just go to infopop.

    You put quotation marks around statements in your post. I merely wanted
to know who was being quoted and where I might find the quotes.

    One of your quotes had a reference, but I couldn't find the quote when I
looked there.

     I had a case of the real deal flu a couple of years back. The thought
of getting it again scares me; no joke. I refuse to get a flu vaccination. I
have my reasons. Before I tell anyone else what to do in regard to
vaccinations for themselves or their children I want to have solid
information. If you can help, thanks. If not, thanks anyway.
                                                             Tom