The level of unburned hydrocarbons in the exhaust tells you beyond a shadow of
a doubt whether more perfect combustion can help. Period- the end. No amount of
claims and mouse milk can alter this fact - which should be intuitively
obvious. Modern engines combust quite well.

  Kirk

John Mullan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
  How does one vaporize all the different components in today's gasoline?
Don't all those additives and stuff complicate the situation?

John